Years of hands on experience by our members of the International Practice Group allow us to provide practical advice on an extensive variety of business matters including due diligence investigation, opening and staffing international offices, understanding tariff and licensing requirements, assessing the local employee workforce, and ensuring compliance with customs laws and regulations.
The professionals at Catlett Law Firm can assist you in analyzing the market for your products and help develop a strategy to develop your operations. Our experience in over 30 countries provides background for a wide variety of issues which face your company as it extends into new countries and cultures. Our people have actually operated businesses so they know the practical aspects of conducting business operations outside your home country.
We offer advice for:
- Market expansion through representative office, acquisition of exiting company or Greenfield development
- Developing business plans, strategies and sources for project financing
- Operational issues of staffing, taxation, banking, customs and currency control regulations
- Due diligence review of proposed projects and partners
- Development of strategic plans for market penetration
- Formation of foreign corporations and business entities
- Local assistance in opening and staffing offices
- Management of local legal and tax issues and disputes
- Development of Franchise Operations